The RIA Robotic Grinding and Finishing Conference, presented by 3M, is the premier event in North America for learning best practices, key parameters for success, implementation techniques, tooling, and more for your robotic grinding and finishing processes. Join us in St Paul for exciting sessions that will help you successfully implement or improve your robotic grinding and finishing system!
Attending the Robotic Grinding and Finishing Conference will equip you with the knowledge you need to successfully implement your next robotic grinding or finishing system:
* Get a comprehensive look at the factors, technologies and processes that yield success in robotic grinding and finishing
* Meet a range of robotic grinding & finishing experts in one place, covering abrasives, system integration, and equipment
* Discover real-world implementation stories
* Attend in-depth sessions on key technologies, best practices and example processes
* Learn how to optimize existing cells
* Tour 3M’s exclusive Customer Innovation Center, a playground for engineers
* Address your project questions in small group consultation in 3M’s robot lab
* Discover the best tools and equipment at the tabletop exhibits
* Network with experts in the industry
EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY TO TOUR 3M'S CUSTOMER INNOVATION CENTER AND ROBOT LAB
All attendees will be able to tour 3M's Innovation Center, a playground for engineers!
After the Innovation Center tour, attendees will also have the opportunity to visit 3M's CAM Center, home to 1 of the company's robotics labs to discuss project questions in an operational setting.
Due to the sensitive nature of innovation discussions at the 3M CAM Center, 3M reserves the right to restrict participation in this portion of the tour of abrasive manufacturer representatives who attend the conference.