Innovations in automation technologies and application improvements are happening at a quick pace. The MCMA Technical Conference (“TechCon”) provides the latest updates on motion control, motors and related automation and helps you better deploy these technologies at your company.
TechCon, now in its 27th year, is known for providing high quality presenters covering technical topics and information on new technologies on the horizon.
At TechCon you'll discover:
* Leading industry instructors covering important industry topics in motion control, motors and automation technologies
* Exhibits of the latest products and technologies where you can talk directly with top industry suppliers
* Practical, real-world solutions that you can put into practice at your company
* Networking with your peers, instructors and the industry’s top suppliers
Choose from a mix of sessions that benefit you and that can expand your whole team’s expertise and improve your results.
Topics offered include:
* Advances in Motion Control Technology
* Innovations in Electric Motors
* Disruptive Technologies Impacting Manufacturing
* Considerations in Machine Design
* Linear Actuator Technologies
* Realizing Improvements in Productivity
* Industrial Automation Software Advances
* Virtual Commissioning
* IIoT and the Connected Factory
* Industrial Networking Technologies, Methods, Success Stories
Pre-Conference Workshops Conference Workshops will offer a deeper technical dive in motor design and permanent magnets. Course topics and times will be available soon.
Certified Motion Control Professional Training Program Become a Certified Motion Control Professional (CMCP) and join the elite group in the industry for their professional knowledge and expertise.